L E P/Clothing and grooming
Jump to navigation Jump to search
grooming each other ()
- Do the Na'vi groom each other as humans and chimps do? either for picking off parasites or for social bonding?
put on, don (A)
- I will put on my flying goggles.
- Some languages distinguish how one puts on clothing by the nature of action required to accomplish it .
footwear, shoes (C)
- Is there nowhere on Pandora where footwear isn't required?
- as Neytiri wore
- as all the Na'vi wear
- Is that thing Mo'at jabbed Jake with the same sort of word?
jewelry, ornaments, decorations (C)
- earrings, tiaras, plumes etc.
cloth, textiles (A)
- The most generic term.
clothes, clothing, attire (A)
- general term
braid (n. and v.) (B)
- si construct?
warrior's cut, mohawk (B)
- partially shaved head, hairstyle worn by hunters and warriors
comb, brush (C)
- Noun and verb both for dealing with hair.