L E P/Motion
Jump to navigation Jump to search
bend, flex (A)
- The plant bends in the wind.
- She bent over the viperwolf.
- He bent the bow too far, so it broke.
cross (v.) (A)
- intersect, bisect
- A hexapede crossed my territory today.
- I hope our paths cross again.
raise, elevate, lift (physically) (B)
- She was asleep so I lifted her up and put her in the hammock.
- I raised my bow and took aim.
shake, tremble (v.itr. with causative uses) (A)
- The ikran shook its wings to get the water off.
- Shake a tree branch to get fruit to fall. (causative)
- Sky people shake when afraid.