Jump to navigation Jump to search
I thought Mary deserved a Na'vi prayer too so I made a start... EMIBH
- Very nice! My thoughts turn immediately to the Greek New Testament and the Latin Bible from which this comes. Technically, it is "Hail Mary" - as in the imperative verb, which would be
<iv>in Na'vi, but the usage is more like a simple "Kaltxì, ma Maria."
- "grace" could be "tìtstunwi", which I think is closest.
- Among the Bible translators, we've been using Yawä for God/LORD and I think that would fit here. For Catholics, there is the separate "Our Father"/Lord's Prayer
- I've wanted a separate word for "blessed" but we're already seen K.Pawl use meuia", so I think we should go with that here.
- maybe tìkxey siyu for sinner?
- Isn't it "the time when we die?" --Eltu Lefngap Makto 17:43, 31 March 2011 (UTC)