Difference between revisions of "The Hamlet Translation Project"
|Line 63:||Line 63:|
== Policies ==
== Policies ==
Revision as of 20:51, 5 July 2011
The Hamlet Translation Project is a project started shortly after Sigourney Weaver said in an interview that "people will be doing Hamlet in Na'vi one of these years" and we plan to make that happen. (At the moment the scene pages are still being written and formatted)
Scene 1 - ~96% done, no words and phrases marked to the "Missing words" page, undergoing first proofreading
Scene 2 - ~14,7% done, in progress
Scene 3 - ~98% done, needs proofreading
Scene 4 - ~98% done, needs proofreading
Scene 5 - ~99% done, needs proofreading
Scene 2 - ~1,7% done, inactive
Scene 1 - ~21% done, inactive
List of Missing Words
In this section, you can find the names of the people that are helping to get the transformation of Hamlet into Hämlet done:
- If you want to contribute to this project, please contact KalaKuival.
- Each scene will have its own page which will contain the English lines with the na'vi lines directly beneath them in bold.
- If we don't have a word in na'vi yet or you interpret it with an existing one, please put it to the list of missing words.
- This also applies to names (including those of places) which will have a suggested transliteration listed alongside them here.
- If you see something that looks wrong in the translation, please let us know in the project's thread on the forum, or just on the discussion page of each scene, so that the issue could be discussed.
- The script we are using is found here, be aware that it is not unusual for different editions to have slightly different versions of the script (in particular when act and scene changes are).
- And most important, don't forget to note every changes you have made to the talk/discussion page of each wiki page you have edited.
|Act 1||Scene 1 • Scene 2 • Scene 3 • Scene 4 • Scene 5|
|Act 2||Scene 1 • Scene 2|
|Act 3||Scene 1 • Scene 2 • Scene 3 • Scene 4|
|Act 4||Scene 1 • Scene 2 • Scene 3 • Scene 4 • Scene 5 • Scene 6 • Scene 7|
|Act 5||Scene 1 • Scene 2|
|other||Missing Words • Missing Phrases • Proper Nouns • Progress • Contributors|