User:Erimeyz/Beginners' Guide: About the Na'vi Language
Note: This beginner's guide is a work in progress. There is still a lot to be done before it gets released. Feedback from everyone is welcome, including from beginners and experienced Na'vi learners. Please add your comments on the Beginners' Guide talk page, or post to one of the Beginners' Guide threads on the Learn Na'vi forum (such as the Letters and Sounds thread), or send a forum PM to Erimeyz.
Placeholder for About the Na'vi Language
- Background, history, publication
- Why learn it?
- Canon, corpus, analysis, speculation
- Limitations - small vocab, pieces, missing, etc
- What we can do with what we have - hold conversations, talk about hunting, etc.
- What the future holds
- Keep it simple, interesting, and short - include pointers to details elsewhere