Welcome to the Learn Na'vi Wiki!
If you are just starting to learn the Na'vi language, we suggest you start here:
- Download the Na'vi Pocket Guide to learn about the language
- Download the Crash Course in Linguistics to help explain some of the terminology used in the Pocket Guide
- Download the Navi-English Dictionary to build your vocabulary
Other Resources For Beginners
You may also find the following pages helpful:
- The Learn Na'vi Website - your gateway to the Na'vi language!
- A comprehensive collection of resources with links to everything there is to know about Na'vi
- Pronunciation guidance to help you with those tricky Na'vi sounds
- Typing Na'vi on a standard keyboard, for those without the ì and ä keys
- Common mistakes made by newcomers to the language
- Frequently Asked Questions
Join The Community
You can be a part of the Na'vi speakers and learners community!
- Join the the Learn Na'vi forum and take part in discussions about Na'vi... or discussions in Na'vi!
- Add your name to the Na'vi Speakers and Learners Registry and let the world know you're here!
Linguistic Research and Analysis
The Learn Na'vi community's ongoing efforts to analyze the language are documented here:
- Corpus of known Na'vi phrases from official sources
- Canon of official sources
- Audio transcriptions of canonical spoken Na'vi transcribed by the community
- Grammar and Syntax
- Open Questions
- Contributed Corpus of phrases and sentences from the community
You may be interested to read a bit more about the people who created the Na'vi language:
And finally, you can help improve this wiki to better serve the community and learners like yourself!
Irayo, ulte Eywa ngahu.
Thank you, and Eywa be with you.