Welcome to the Learn Na'vi Wiki!
From here you may want to visit —
- Corpus of known Na'vi phrases from official sources
- Canon of official sources
- Phonology and pronunciation guide
- Morphology (grammatical affixes)
- Grammar and syntax - building sentences
- Typing Na'vi
- Pronunciation Guidance
- Common Mistakes
- Open Questions
- Na'vi Speakers and Learners Registry - note: currently in trial form, may be removed or dramatically altered
- Recent changes
Also, you may be interested to read a bit more about the people who created the Na'vi language:
Note that this wiki is for documenting the Na'vi langage as described by Paul Frommer. This is not the place to invent your own dialect of Na'vi.